Força Aérea Russa / Russian Air Force RuAF (Noticias,Fotos,Videos,armamento... Passado e Futuro)

Assuntos em discussão: Força Aérea Brasileira, forças aéreas estrangeiras e aviação militar.

Moderadores: Glauber Prestes, Conselho de Moderação

Mensagem
Autor
FCarvalho
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 3140 vezes

Re: Força Aérea Russa / Russian Air Force RuAF (Noticias,Fotos,Videos,armamento... Passado e Futuro)

#601 Mensagem por FCarvalho » Qua Jul 06, 2022 12:11 pm

Eu fico cá imaginando se nós pudéssemos colocar tudo do melhor que o Gripen E tem em sistemas eletrônicos dentro da fuselagem destes caças russos. No mínimo não deixava a desejar a seus homólogos ocidentais e orientais.
Mas é só ficção científica.

Um mal é um mal. Menor, maior, médio, tanto faz… As proporções são convencionadas e as fronteiras, imprecisas. Não sou um santo eremita e não pratiquei apenas o bem ao longo de minha vida. Mas, se me couber escolher entre dois males, prefiro abster-me por completo da escolha.
A. Sapkowski
Suetham
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 580 vezes

Re: Força Aérea Russa / Russian Air Force RuAF (Noticias,Fotos,Videos,armamento... Passado e Futuro)

#603 Mensagem por Suetham » Sáb Jul 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Imagem
As tripulações do Su-34 e do MiG-31 estão praticando exercícios de reabastecimento no ar.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 2614 vezes

#607 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sáb Ago 13, 2022 6:34 am

"Lá nos confins da Península Ibérica, existe um povo que não governa nem se deixa governar ”, Caio Júlio César, líder Militar Romano".

Portugal está morto e enterrado!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/QdsVdRtD/exwqs.jpg
Suetham
Sênior
Sênior

#610 Mensagem por Suetham » Sex Ago 19, 2022 6:50 pm

https://ejmagnier.com/2022/08/13/russia ... operation/
RUSSIA BUYS 1,000 DRONES FROM IRAN AND EXPANDS THE LEVEL OF STRATEGIC COOPERATION

Written by – Elijah J. Magnier:

Iran and Russia had expanded the level of their strategic cooperation in various fields, most recently in space when a Russian rocket launched an Iranian satellite into orbit from the Russian launch facility in Kazakhstan. Iran will undoubtedly benefit from renewing its bank of objectives and identifying more targets related to its enemies based in the Middle East, mainly the US military bases and Israel. Moreover, Russia has signed a contract with Iran to buy 1,000 drones after Iran delivered a few planes and a simulator on which Russian officers trained: they successfully used the first drones in Ukraine. This move is considered unprecedented for a superpower to buy its drones from Iran. Tehran considers this to be recognition of its advanced and effective military industry, achieved despite 43 years of US sanctions on the “Islamic Republic”.

Russia has not dedicated much attention or adequate investment to the drone industry in the past decade. Instead, Moscow has focused on developing hypersonic missiles, which succeeded in attaining an operational level of this technology ahead of the US. Russia’s interest in military development has concentrated on nuclear warhead strategic missiles- whereas in fact drones have become necessary for every army. Iran also developed its long-range and precision missiles to reach a distance of 2000 km and they were successfully used in Iraq and Syria against different targets. However, as we can see, Tehran also focused on developing its drone industry intensively. Tehran used it in Syria and handed it over to its allies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen, also transferring experiences to the Palestinians in Gaza.

According to well-informed sources in Iran, “the purchase of drones by a superpower like Russia is an important indication confirming the quality and development of Iranian industry, which has succeeded in producing the most advanced drones such as the Shahid 129 which can fly for a period exceeding 24 hours. This is what attracted Russia, especially for use in its war in Ukraine.”

Viktor Reznov
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 765 vezes

#612 Mensagem por Viktor Reznov » Sáb Ago 20, 2022 2:38 am

Suetham escreveu: Sex Ago 19, 2022 6:50 pm https://ejmagnier.com/2022/08/13/russia ... operation/
RUSSIA BUYS 1,000 DRONES FROM IRAN AND EXPANDS THE LEVEL OF STRATEGIC COOPERATION

Written by – Elijah J. Magnier:

Iran and Russia had expanded the level of their strategic cooperation in various fields, most recently in space when a Russian rocket launched an Iranian satellite into orbit from the Russian launch facility in Kazakhstan. Iran will undoubtedly benefit from renewing its bank of objectives and identifying more targets related to its enemies based in the Middle East, mainly the US military bases and Israel. Moreover, Russia has signed a contract with Iran to buy 1,000 drones after Iran delivered a few planes and a simulator on which Russian officers trained: they successfully used the first drones in Ukraine. This move is considered unprecedented for a superpower to buy its drones from Iran. Tehran considers this to be recognition of its advanced and effective military industry, achieved despite 43 years of US sanctions on the “Islamic Republic”.

Russia has not dedicated much attention or adequate investment to the drone industry in the past decade. Instead, Moscow has focused on developing hypersonic missiles, which succeeded in attaining an operational level of this technology ahead of the US. Russia’s interest in military development has concentrated on nuclear warhead strategic missiles- whereas in fact drones have become necessary for every army. Iran also developed its long-range and precision missiles to reach a distance of 2000 km and they were successfully used in Iraq and Syria against different targets. However, as we can see, Tehran also focused on developing its drone industry intensively. Tehran used it in Syria and handed it over to its allies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen, also transferring experiences to the Palestinians in Gaza.

According to well-informed sources in Iran, “the purchase of drones by a superpower like Russia is an important indication confirming the quality and development of Iranian industry, which has succeeded in producing the most advanced drones such as the Shahid 129 which can fly for a period exceeding 24 hours. This is what attracted Russia, especially for use in its war in Ukraine.”
Caralho. 1000 drones?

I know the weakness, I know the pain. I know the fear you do not name. And the one who comes to find me when my time is through. I know you, yeah I know you.
Suetham
Sênior
Sênior

#613 Mensagem por Suetham » Dom Ago 21, 2022 10:56 am

Viktor Reznov escreveu: Sáb Ago 20, 2022 2:38 am
Caralho. 1000 drones?
É o que parece. Mas ainda fico em dúvida se isso ainda é uma especulação ou é uma notícia verdadeira.

Responder